The term “The Life Clinic” or “us” refers to The Life Clinic as the owner of this website. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of The Life Clinic’s website.
- Why The Life Clinic collect your personal information?
(A) Your personal information is collected for the following purposes:
- for patient registration with The Life Clinic;
- to send you invites to The Life Clinic’s events, promotional materials, advertisements for marketing purposes via email or short message service (SMS);
- for administrative purposes;
- for assessment and analysis of the market, The Life Clinic ‘s customers and/or potential customers in relation to The Life Clinic’s treatments, products and services;
- to monitor, review and improve The Life Clinic’s services;
- to be used for internal record keeping;
(B) For this purpose we collect personal information which includes but not limited to the following:-
- name, job title and company name;
- contact information including address, email address and phone number;
- details of your visits to The Life Clinic and/or website;
- demographic information;
- gender, age and date of birth; and
- such other relevant information to enable The Life Clinic to provide you with The Life Clinic’s treatments, products and services.
- How The Life Clinic collects your personal information?
The Life Clinic collects this information when you visit The Life Clinic, when you register or when you telephone or email The Life Clinic or correspond with The Life Clinic.
By providing your personal information to The Life Clinic, you have agreed to give your consent to the processing of your personal information by The Life Clinic for the stated lawful purposes when your personal information was collected. The Life Clinic shall not process your personal information unless you have given consent to the processing of your personal information. “Processing” means collecting, recording, holding or storing your personal information or carrying out any operation or set of operations on your personal information.
- Direct Marketing
The Life Clinic may use your personal information for marketing purposes, in particular to present you with advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials informing about our treatments, products and services and/or conduct free prize draws and prize competitions and such other information in relation to our treatments, products and services which we believe may be of interest to you.
The Life Clinic will send you advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials or information in relation to our treatments, products and services.
If at any time you wish to stop receiving these advertisements, marketing and/or promotional materials, you can do so by contacting The Life Clinic (see below for details on how to contact The Life Clinic).
- Sharing of your personal information
The Life Clinic do not sell, rent, or lease The Life Clinic‘s patient information to third parties. The Life Clinic may however share and/or disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- for purposes of providing information to your treating healthcare professional;
- where The Life Clinic is required to do so by law, regulation, or any binding judgment, order, or requirement of any court or other competent authority;
- where you have consented to such disclosure.
The Life Clinic is committed and will use The Life Clinic’s best endeavour to ensure that your personal information is kept and stored securely.
On that premise, The Life Clinic has adopted the following measures:
• using encryption, where appropriate;
• using password protection, where appropriate; and
- Links to external content resources
- Retention of your personal information
All your personal information collected by The Life Clinic will be retained with The Life Clinic and The Life Clinic shall not keep your personal information longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
- Access to your personal information
You may request for a copy of your personal information which you have provided to The Life Clinic by submitting your request in writing specifying the personal information you wish to access including any discount or reference numbers where applicable to The Life Clinic in which a fee will be charged to you (if necessary) and you will need to provide a copy of the following documents with your written request to enable The Life Clinic to verify your identity:
- NRIC; and/or
- driving licence.
- Accuracy and correction of your personal information
The Life Clinic takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information provided to The Life Clinic is accurate and relevant only to the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for and is kept in the manner whereby the accuracy and completeness of your personal information is not affected and your personal information is up-to-date.
If any of your information is incorrect or incomplete, the correction will be done without any charges and you may submit your request in writing specifying the incorrect information and the correct information for us to replace it with. Please include the following in your written request which can be used to identify you such as:
- NRIC; and
- home address.